Chew treats have long been regarded as a fantastic way to satisfy your dog’s chewing instincts, and bully sticks are among the best choices that are available for now, offering tremendous health benefits as sure as hell. Single-ingredient treats generally made from beef muscle, bully sticks are digestible for multiple types of dogs, and surprisingly, they don’t splinter like a couple of other chew treats. But how to get the right one as per your desire? Most customers are afraid to purchase a product that they literally are not knowledgeable about. But stop adding burden on yourself, as there are the top 5 of the best bully sticks for dogs to be considered as listed.
- 1 Top 5 best bully sticks for dogs you should not miss
- 1.1 Top 1: Jack&Pup 12-Inch Premium Grade Odor Free Bully Sticks Dog Treats
- 1.2 Top 2: Natural Farm Bully Sticks
- 1.3 Top 3: Cadet Bully Sticks Premium Natural Single Ingredient Long Lasting High Protein Dog Treats
- 1.4 Top 4: Best Bully Sticks Supreme All-Natural Bully Stick Dog Treats
- 1.5 Top 5: Bully Stick Variety Pack for Dogs
- 2 Why should you get your dogs bully sticks?
- 3 Best bully sticks for dogs FAQs:
Top 5 best bully sticks for dogs you should not miss
- High-quality and healthy for use: Without any added hormones or antibiotics, resulting in a healthier treatment for dogs, your little four-legged friend even though cannot say a word, I am sure he will get excited with your care through very prominent quality products. Animals know what is healthily delicious, believe me, especially dogs.
- Digestible and safe: Have you ever experienced a situation like this: at midnight, when you are being sound asleep, your dogs cannot even get into sleep just because of the hard-to-digestible sticks that you fed them. Sadly but true, I had been anxious about that until I found a new formula. This one is not only fully digestible but is also tested not to cause any side effects also.
- Cleanable: Do you feel like looking at your dogs smiling? The moments you get home and your baby begins hassling you by rolling on your laptop and smiling with you are the best relaxing seconds of the day. However, if your dogs’ teeth are not really healthy and clean, the story will go in another way. So, this product ensures the two aforesaid be always around your baby dogs.
- Long-lasting: With more consistent thickness, the stick lasts for much longer than normal bully ticks, leading your dogs to be occupied for a couple of hours. Sometimes, being occupied distracts us from depression and gravitates toward well-being, and avoids being in solitude. The same theory applies well to dogs too.
- These sticks smell just as bad as many other brands offering dogs bully sticks.
Top 2: Natural Farm Bully Sticks
- Guaranteed quality: If you read the manufacturer’s descriptions carefully, you may recognize that the sticks are super highly selected from the best materials, through standardized processes of manufacturing and eventually your little dogs get the most quintessential products. Parents are generally kinda happy with those strict steps and I guess, so do you!
- Natural: It is plausible to seek natural ingredients because not many man-made products are high-quality ensured. In terms of nutrients, I gotta say that nothing else goes into the bully sticks aside from 100% natural beef. It sounds amazingly healthy, but it is not just “sound-like”, it is actually beneficial for your little friends.
- Dental care: “Cheer up and smile, little boy”. I regularly check on my dogs’ teeth like that by both oral and body language. That he smiles so brightly with healthy-white teeth makes me a little bit jealous. I once thought whether I could use it too as my teeth were sort of unhealthy? Just to be kidding, but I mean, it literally takes effect well!
- The thickness of those bully sticks is inconsistent, meaning some last for a couple of hours of chewing but some basically don’t.
- High protein and no additives: The high content of protein and low content of fat really does a great thing when it comes to muscle building. There comes a time you will see your little dog is even muscular than yours! If you don’t want that prospect to practically occur, while your dogs are scrumptiously chewing the sticks, you should also do some exercise too!
- Long-lasting: The instinct of dogs generally causes them to be hyperactive sometimes. But how about keeping them occupied so that you can take a rest after a long exhausting day? That’s possible as such, because those bully sticks are long-lasting, allowing your four-legged friend to have a whale of chewing time being busy and satisfied in his own way.
- Highly digestible: Little dogs’ intestines are kinda thin and if you treat them hard-to-digest sticks, you will see the counter-productive result soon, as they are not meant to do such a task. Don’t worry about them getting that kind of stick when choosing this type, because natural beef sticks are produced to supplement dogs holistically.
- Probably dogs love it but it smells, honestly, unbearable to me.
- Safe and natural ingredients: For some youngsters who haven’t considered themselves married, dogs are not only friends but also their offspring for sure. How can they treat their little beloved kids with colored additives or unhealthy sticks that may adversely affect those later on regarding health problems? No way! If you are also conscious of ingredients, be noted that your dogs will get the freshest ingredients ever.
- Natural scent: For so many times I had to vomit because of the disgusting smell of bully stickers. We are born not for each other, obviously. Surprisingly, you know, I got extremely excited with the new natural flavor of this product, as it smells like food for humans. So, my little dog loves it wholeheartedly and I am also relieved with the scent itself inside my home.
- Good customer service: If I have to compulsorily change my products to another brand, I rather give up purchasing bully sticks for dogs than doing such a thing, since the service here leaves nothing to be desired more, both before and after-sale.
- The price is a bit higher than that of some other more affordable brands.
- Safe and delicious: Still remember that my mom once said: “safety and good flavor rarely go hand in hand“. I still suppose that is correct in a world of choices like this until I ran into this product. It is both safe and scrumptious for dogs to chew all day without boredom. Of course, I cannot feel exactly how it tastes, but the joyful facial expressions of my little dog demonstrate the whole thing.
- Improvements for dental health: Chewing this product regularly increases positive substances to naturally pull out harmful plaque and tartar, and this actually leads to healthier pearly whites and brighter smelling breath. Don’t force your little friends to wryly smile, just give them a chance to naturally shine out. That’s the best thing you are able to do!
- Unfortunately, it is not as long-lasting as described by the manufacturer.
Why should you get your dogs bully sticks?
Single-ingredient treats generally made from beef muscle, bully sticks are, thus, digestible for most types of dogs, and they don’t splinter like many other chew sticks. Bully sticks basically contain high-protein beef and are absolutely free from food additives, and preservatives, as well as artificial chemicals. They’re also a perfect source of amino acids in order to support your dog regarding the brain, body, and coat.
Another obvious benefit of bully sticks is the teeth cleaning that fundamentally comes with chewing them. When your dog gnaws through the hard-to-chew treat, plaque and buildup are transparently scraped away from their teeth prior to getting an actual chance to build up. Should you still brush your dog’s teeth, bully sticks give extra dental care in between cleanings for sure.
While some types of dogs breeze through biscuits in seconds, bully sticks take a longer time to work through, enabling your dog extended chewing time for not being alone.
What’s more, bully sticks are known to come in various shapes and sizes, giving more options for breeds of all sizes as well as preferences. Braided bully sticks are also better for heavy chewers, while bully stick rings are an option for a more challenging chew.
Lastly, bully sticks are well-known for their long shelf life, staying fresh for up to 3 years.
Best bully sticks for dogs FAQs:
Should you give your puppies bully sticks?
On the whole, bully sticks are highly advisable for dogs, but how about puppies?
Puppies are actually subtle – each at the outdoor as well as at the inside. So, in the light of this, many people are religiously worried about whether to give their pet explicit foods or dog treats. You don’t have to be concerned about your puppy and bully sticks. In fact, they are quite in all probability, one of the essential most secure treats that you must get your puppy some. There isn’t any hazard of bully sticks splintering – like bones – and risky to your pet’s inside organs. They also are low in fat as well as top in protein, meaning that they are perfect for growing canines like your puppies.
Why do so many dogs love bully sticks?
It might seem a lot gross to humans, but dogs love beef pizzle on account of the strong flavor and taste as well. Dogs love organ meats, like pizzle since they closely mimic their ancestral diet. Beyond being a healthy treat that your dog subliminally thinks is 100% tasty, there is a range of things that make bully sticks an ideal single-ingredient chew.
How do you store bully sticks?
It is recommended that you keep your bully sticks in a neutral or colder environment. Hot temperatures can result in spoilage, draw insects, as well as exacerbate odors. Also, you can store your bully sticks in your home and can even keep them in a resealable bag in the freezer if you think it is convenient for you.
Can your dogs swallow the last piece of bully sticks?
Though they can be digested, owners need to watch out for their pets and treat each pet separately. Some kinds of dogs, especially guarded eaters or abused pups, will have more tendency to swallow their food and treats without chewing properly before. This can pose a choking hazard if too large of a bully stick is unintentionally swallowed.
How often can you give your dogs bully sticks?
Bully sticks can be awarded to your dogs once a day as proven and informed by many experts. I don’t think feeding more than this is good in the sense that the sticks are high in protein content, and you probably don’t want to overfeed your babies with protein as it may cause loose stools and possibly in severe cases slight diarrhea also. In fact, bully sticks must be carefully treated as a treat and not applied for any daily meal replacement.