Most dog owners know the truth that your little friends love lying on the couch as a habit. However, there is a dilemma when you have got to decide whether you should let them enjoy the carefree moments of curling up on the couch or keep those away as they may ruin your designers to some degree. Luckily, the best couch covers could handle your problems right away, and more than that, I have selected the top 5 of the best couch cover for dogs that may be compatible with your styles. Let’s have a glance at the following list.
- 1 Top 5 Best Couch Cover For Dogs You May Need
- 2 Why do you need a couch cover for your little dogs?
- 3 What should keep in mind when it comes to choosing a couch cover for dogs?
- 4 Best Couch Cover For Dogs FAQs:
Top 5 Best Couch Cover For Dogs You May Need
- Prominent materials: If you are still in search of an elegant quilted texture, thin microfiber, and colorfast, here you are. This product is manufactured carefully based on the international standard with water-resistant function and two color options. Now users can double the use at best.
- Sliding-prevent: The product proudly features elastic straps and a longer over-the-arm flap is proven to make the fabric tighter, in the name of experience optimization. Additionally, 2 foam pipes tucked into the grooves on two sides remain the couch’s place as a set.
- Furniture protector: A house well-furniture seems to be a perfect destination for both guests and relatives to gather but daily wear and tear, spills and stains may all have a negative effect on the lifespan of those, especially a sofa. This couch cover is specialized to protect your furniture from children and pets simultaneously.
- Easy care: You are a bit under-snowed and appear to have no time taking care of your couch. Alright, no problem. This model is machine-washable. Just make sure the temperature is around 30 degrees C, you can have your work kept doing without worries about your home stuff, inclusive of the couch.
- If you are quality-conscious, chances are you have to discard this item after several months. Even though it is made from a range of good materials, it is not that durable as expected.
- Superior fabric: A combination of 20 percentage of spandex and 80 percentage of polyester is a testimony to the high-quality fabric. This makes you find it soft and super comfortable.
- Furniture-protecting: No household appliances can stand the test of time for too long, however, it at least still ensures good protection for your sofa from wear and stains that may pose a risk of wearing out.
- Easy installation: Some purchasers are not willing to buy those products that are not ready-prepared for the reason that they are intricate to install. Nonetheless, you can be absolutely pleased with this brand as it arrives well-rounded with the installation guideline in detail. You can finish the process of integrating within 10 minutes yourself.
- Easy care and good warranty: This couch cover is liable to be washed by machine at a temperature of approximately 30 degrees C. Moreover, the manufacturer promises to stand behind the product for at least 29 days just in case of any problem arising.
You have to constantly keep an eye on your dogs, as those little creatures are literally posing a risk to your cover. The cover is quite thin and easy to be poked through.
- More colors options: You can expect to have more colors and patterns to fundamentally better fit your personal taste. No matter what you lean towards, this helps make your home strikingly good-looking and ensures the best protection towards your furniture as needed.
- Upgrade the look of your living room: A stylish transformation is visible when it comes to this product. Your sofa, loveseat, chair are easily evaluated and every item blends in well with it as well.
- Perfect fit: Measured for a good fit, this kind of cover is the best option for sofas in 70-inch seat width. Furthermore, if preferable, you can see the measuring guide attached for a list of all measurements as much.
- Easy to use: Some of my friends who share the same passion for easy-take-care household items are all satisfied with the information that this cover is 100-percent machine washable and dryable also.
- The water-resistant feature is still not up to par to some degree.
- Fantastic features: In comparison with normals, this cover stands out effortlessly with real wilted with checked patterns avoiding falling out of the inside wadding even after a couple of washing. In addition, warmth and tranquility can be found with foam on account of its water-resistant function against spills, pets fur, stains, and so on.
- Unique decoration: If you choose fashion over function, here you are. These attractive quilted textures hold all of the necessary elements for the formation of a gorgeous style. Even if you are the most critical customer, you have to smile at this uniqueness.
- Easy care: Whenever you need a pick-me-up, simply put this onto the washing machine and get your washing done with ease.
- The elastic strap may rip off almost after a couple of months, and the material feels like cheap polyester. So if you look for criminally expensive covers with transcendent quality, this is certainly not a good fit.
- High-quality: If truth be told, this brand has a patent for the product and numbered as the credential for use. If you have an unceasing passion for elegance, you probably love this kind of cover for both its appearance and the special functions offered.
- Furniture protector: I am sure, nothing can serve you best as a couch cover. It, on the one hand, can be a decoration, on the other hand also a protector for your money pocket as you can expect the least chance for a replacement.
- It is not move-resistant, meaning that every time you sit, it moves and needs to be placed again.
Why do you need a couch cover for your little dogs?
Couch covers make your couch cleaner. Look, as much as we fancy them, dogs surely are messy little creatures. I guess that under no circumstance you want your dog to rub drool into the cushions or walk across the couch with muddy paws (paw washers can help, but you’re bound to miss those toes sometimes). You don’t want little food crumbs to get into the cracks and crevices, nor any droplet of pee soaking into the fabric. Couch covers provide some protection from all these worries.
Couch covers protect your couch from any dog’s nails. This is probably the most important reason to use a couch cover, especially if your couch is basically made from leather or a similar material. Of course, you can have your dog’s nails trimmed, but that won’t protect your couch much. There are also some kinds of dog-proof furniture designed to hold up against pets better than common fabrics, however, if you already have an adorable couch, a cover might be the superior option.
Couch covers can limit chewing on the seams and corners. Lots of dogs – specifically bored or under stimulated ones – like to nibble and rip at a great variety of couches. Couch covers are able to shield these places from your dog’s inquisitive and indefatigable mouth as well.
Couch covers assist shield your furniture with no shed hair. Most covers won’t protect your couch from all of your pup’s shed hair, as this isn’t what most are made to do, but they will help somehow.
What should keep in mind when it comes to choosing a couch cover for dogs?
Look for a couch cover that is made from long-lasting materials.
While this is an essential consideration for all dog owners, it is especially important for those who have big dogs. The main differences between a Great Dane’s claws and a Chihuahua’s are considerable, and you’ll need all the durability you can get to keep your couch from the former mentioned. Declawing a dog isn’t really an option, and while well-trimmed nails can help, your couch is still liable to suffer from canine wear and tear, particularly your dog is allowed up on the couch. A sofa made of long-lasting materials has a much better chance of withstanding your puppy’s claws and paws as sure as hell.
Take your time and choose a cover that matches your couch and décor at best.
If you buy a cover that doesn’t look good in your living room, likely, you won’t use it as consistently as you should.
Choose a color fitting your dog’s hair to reduce the visibility of shed fur.
This may not be a big deal for owners of greyhounds or similar, short-haired breeds, but your Siberian Husky, German Shepherd or other high-shedding breeds will soon coat the entire cover in hair for sure.
Best Couch Cover For Dogs FAQs:
How to protect your furniture from your pets?
- Make a clean sweep: If your pets are allowed on the furniture, like my dogs, it’s a groundbreaking idea to vacuum and/or wipe it down weekly. Also, be sure to rotate any removable cushions for a pet’s favorite spot not to become obvious through dirt or wear.
- Wipe it up: For loads of dogs, there’s nothing better than a romp in the backyard — particularly when it’s muddy! To cut back on the dirt and mud they track inside the house, keep an old towel close to the door and quickly wipe their feet before they come in. Most dogs will learn the routine and stop for the obligatory foot rub as fast as expected.
- Take cover: Draping a blanket or sheet over your furniture enables cleanup to be a lot easier. Just toss it in the wash and muddy paw prints have vanished! If you fancy a more tailored look, there are various types of slipcovers for sofas, loveseats, and chairs on the market. There are even some made particularly to combat pet hair and dirt.
What is the most long-lasting fabric used for couch cover?
Canvas, denim, and man-made microfiber couches are transcendent ideas for dog keepers. Look for a bit darker colors that don’t show dirt as easily, or better yet, choose a fabric that matches your pet so the hair won’t be too outstanding at all. For the next option, leather is hands down the best choice.
Is it alright to let dogs sit directly on the couch?
Probably I gotta say that it is possible. In general, letting your dog on the furniture is unlikely to cause problems, behavioral or otherwise. Dogs extremely love to curl up on the couch, the bed, and anywhere else around your house that’s nice and soft. They also like to spend time in their humans’ favorite spots for sure. Consequently, you can actually let them sit directly on the couch without loads of worries. However, it is recommended that you choose the best couch cover in the name of couch protection.